Sunday, August 17, 2008

Heaven Sent....HE really is...



I remember the first time I ever saw Branson, he was sitting in his little carrier his mom was holding it. I looked at him he was so little and so gorgeous, I just love looking at his cute little face....... You know before I wasnt a fan of kids, absolutely not, but that changed when I started hanging out with these 3...... Branson was 6 months old when I saw him the first time, I never thought I would be so closed to him, and plus I never thought I would be around him that much....Anyways, it all started out with this one night, his dad and mom asked me to come watch them, because they are going to spend the night in town for the ALOHA RACE. So that night I went over and spent the night with them, I put the other 2 to bed and I made branson stayed up with me.....He didnt go to bed till it was 10pm or so... I didnt know that the boys have to go to bed around 7.30pm, wow, it was my first day and of course I was little nervous about putting them to bed.....Anways, about Branson, I love to say that I spent more time with Branson than the other 2 this is because, he was little and he was easy for me to know him because he was a baby... He was a quiet little baby....so easy all i can say that time.... He loves to sleep in his crip..... He loves his mom and you know what????? he knows his mom when he was that little....... God, I grew to love him so much and every time they go to the beach or something baby is always stays home with me..... I got to tell you, he made me love kids, and over come that bad feeling of mine that doesnt like to hang out with kids... He is so unique in my opinion..... Now, lets talk about now, he is 2 years old, but he tells everyone that he is 3 years old how funny that is.... He loves gums and VT.....lol.....I love him...He is truely a heaven sent in my opinion...He loves his blanket, and he loves sucking on it....now he can say my name, and is now saying it all the minute....hehehhe....he loves his older brothers and he loves his mom and dad.....he is very handsome and love to share with his brothers.... he loves to go to primary and go to nursery.........he loves to go on walks with his mom and his auntie.......I love the fact that when life seems so hard for me, he gives me a reason to LAUGH and SMILE.....he makes me happy all the time especially when he wants a drink of my PEPSI....... I honestly will hurt anybody that will hurt him or do something to him that will make him cry...... i love him with all my soul......Hawaii wont be the same, without him......I love him.....my pepsi and gum buddy....

No comments: