Saturday, August 30, 2008

GOAL........ to loose 20lbs in 3 weeks......


This week, it was a accomplishment for us, because we ran every single days this week.... Last Sunday night my sister was talking about wanting to loose 20 lbs before she goes on her cruise, and i told her that i would help her if thats what she wants....but unbelieveable answer she gave me, no....... not with you, "I CANT DO THIS WITH YOU, BECAUSE I KNOW YOU AND YOU CANT COMMIT TO DO SOMETHING"....... i was like ok.....but a BIG FAT OUCH........poor me.....lol..... oh well, we started on monday with around the loop, then after running we will come and jump in the ocean to cool down.....My best part is this week except for today, when we starting walking to warm up, my sister will start her moves, i mean her rock dance moves on the road, and it cracks me up so much.....it was my favorite part this week, because she is cool like that... one day this week we ran around the loop and a dog almost jump on me, but lately this week we ran around 6.30pm to pcc and back and i almost got hit by a car because i was worried i couldnt see you, but that freaks you out, sorry i wont do that again........oh wow, im leaving in 2 weeks, and we are trying to work on this before i go home and she goes to her vacation...... sister, i just want you to know that it was a huge accomplishment for both of us this week.....because we never missed a day, and i know you want your high school body again just like anybody else.....but let me tell you something, the most important thing, is to have a HAPPY LIFE...... and thats what you have.......you have a great life and a blessed one.... so now, we have 2 more weeks and im not really looking forward to it, because I MISSED YOU ALREADY.....

3 comments:

Michelle Simmons said...

Apparently we suck, cuz I did not loose any weight.. This exercise thing is so over rated... Diet Pepsi and Burger Rings is where it is at baby...
Love ya Sis...

Solo said...

you are too funny sister....but all good you did loose some....love you and miss you much...

Michelle Simmons said...

can you update your post please!!!