Saturday, August 16, 2008

Memories

I came to Hawaii for school. I arrived here on the 28th of December 07. I came for winter 08 and it was great making new friends. I missed home but I know I have to be here to finish school and all those things...
The first day I got here, I met Fa'a's brother Brandon and his wife Michelle and their 3 little boys, now became my FAVORITE sister and my brother and my 3 nephews forever..... I had a hard time to get to know them because of me, I'm just different!!!!!!!!
They are great people... They became my ONLY family that I can count on with anything here. I know Heavenly Father loves me, for directing me to these wonderful people that loves me and care for me like my own true brother and sister.. I honestly say, the year 08, was hard enough to go back home, but with the simmons help I couldnt make it to the end.
Let me tell you something true, every single night, i would lay on my bed and think of things that this family had helped me with.......They took me in their home, trusted me, and making me a part of their wonderful family.....Gosh, I cant never survived here without them here.....
I love them with all my heart. I have grown to love them especially the boys.... They are everything to me, I have to tell you this, I've never being so close to any of my nephews or nieces like how I am with these 3 boys... They helped me stress free all the time, and bring me a big LAUGH and a REAL SMILE when I have a bad day with people........Boys, I LOVE YOU GUYS... My sister Chelle, girl what can I do here without you here and without your LOVE and support with everything.... Thank you for everything....so as my brother Brandon....He is now a HIGH CHIEF back home, so what can I say, YOU ARE THE BOSS..... love you bro.....

No comments: